Welcome to Trinity Wellness Center, a Direct Access Physical Therapy Provider. In the state of North Carolina, you can choose where you go for physical therapy treatment and can usually be seen without a doctor's prescription. Choosing the right provider can make all the difference when it comes to getting you back on your feet. Come find out why Trinity Wellness Center is the triangle's premier provider for physical therapy.
Our philosophy of individualized attention and hands-on care has set us apart from the competition. We specialize in orthopedics, sports medicine, custom foot orthotics and pediatrics. Our clinic was founded on Christian principles and the desire to provide high-quality care in a friendly environment. This foundation is represented by our three-fold commitment to our clients.
- One-on-one sessions lasting 45 - 60 min with only a licensed physical therapist including multiple American Physical Therapy Association Board Certified Orthopedic Specialists (ABPTS).
- Hands-on care provided by clinicians with extensive manual therapy training including certified providers of ART (Active Release Therapy), SASTM (Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization), FMS (Functional Movement Screen).
- Individualized treatment plans based on client's goals, including: sports-specific training, work conditioning, transition to fitness or recreation, and improving functional outcomes
- Credentialed by RAN (Rehabilitation Associates Network) with adherence to URAC standards
(2) Compassionate Care:
Staff seeks to create a warm, loving atmosphere that is conducive to healing
Personal knowledge of clients, their unique challenges and goals
- Creatively designed custom exercise programs specific for each client
- Transition from rehab into life-long fitness program
- Empower clients with tools such as education and home exercise programs to maximize independence and minimize cost
If you or a loved one is suffering from a painful physical condition, let Trinity Wellness Center assist you in making tomorrow a better, healthier day. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals!