Trinity Wellness Center participates with most insurance companies and will file your claims and accept assignment. You will be responsible for one or all the following patient responsible balances.
- Co-payment: A fee your insurance company determines that is different from coinsurances and deductibles. You are responsible for paying your co-payment at each office visit.
- Coinsurance: A percentage of the charge of the visit, usually between 10-30%. You will be billed for your coinsurance amount once a month by our billing company. Please note that we adjust your responsible amount based on the allowed amount from your insurance company.
- Deductible: A flat dollar amount that you must pay prior to the insurance company paying for services. We will verify this amount and you are responsible for paying your deductible at the time of service. Please note that we adjust your responsible amount based on the allowed amount from your insurance company.
- Medicaid (age 21 & under)
- Private Healthcare Systems
- State Health Plan
- Tricare Basic
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
Trinity Wellness Center participates with Medicare. As a Medicare Beneficiary you are responsible for a yearly deductible and 20% coinsurance on services. We will adjust your patient responsible amount by the Medicare allowable.
If you have an insurance secondary to Medicare you will not be responsible for your 20% coinsurance at time of service. However, not all secondary plans coordinate fully with Medicare. You may have a balance that will be billed to you following our billing policy.
Trinity Wellness Center participates with most Workers Compensation Carriers and will bill the carrier for your services. Check with our office to determine if we participate with your workers comp carrier.
Should your visit to Trinity Wellness Center be the result of an auto accident, we require you to pay for your visits at the time of service unless we are able to set up direct payment with the insurance carrier. We will be happy to supply you with the receipts so that you can file for reimbursement on your own.
If your insurance provider is a traditional indemnity plan, we will make every effort to coordinate direct payment to avoid up-front expense to the patient. If direct payment is possible, you will be responsible only for the patient responsible amount dictated by your carrier. However if we are unable to obtain payment directly, you will be responsible for the visit at the time of service. We will gladly supply you with receipts so that you can file for reimbursement on your own.
If Trinity Wellness Center does not coordinate with your insurance carrier, you can pay for your visits out-of-pocket. If you have out-of-network benefits, we will gladly supply you with receipts so that you can file for reimbursement on your own.