We address the three areas of fitness for your overall heath and wellness
- Resistance training
- Cardiovascular plan
- Nutritional guidance
We offer multiple options tailored to your needs and goals
- Single Sessions
- 6-Week Package
- Off-site Sessions
- Group Fitness Sessions
All plans will be reviewed by a physical therapist for your maximum benefit.
- Existing clients: your physical therapist will continually help design your fitness program.
- New clients: your medical history will be reviewed with a therapist to help design your fitness program.
Trinity Wellness Center is not only committed to helping you recover from specific injuries, but also to improving your overall health and wellness. We believe that in order to avoid future episodes of pain and injury, it is important to participate in an ongoing exercise program. Often, however, individuals who have had a serious injury are hesitant to get involved in traditional fitness programs. By training at Trinity in a familiar atmosphere, with a familiar face who works with your physical therapist, we can help you establish a safe and effective fitness routine that will promote your overall health without causing further pain or injury.
Our Staff Strives to Partner with You to Accomplish Your Goals
Whether they are:
- To transition from rehab back to an active lifestyle
- To gain maximum performance in sport-specific training
- To reduce body fat
- To gain strength, flexibility, or balance
- To improve your overall health, mood, or energy
- Or whatever your independent goals may be
We can help!